Proficiency Award 4 in Applied Psychology
Proficiency Award 4 in Applied Psychology VPS016
The Proficiency Award 4 in Applied Psychology program has been developed in response to industry demand and are specifically designed to equip graduates with work-ready skills. Each participant will be trained and assessed in theory and in practical tasks. Real-world exercises are used throughout the program.
The focus of the School is on innovative applications of psychology which we promote through an emphasis on work-integrated learning and skills development taught by a comparatively high proportion of professional psychologists.
The School is equally committed to its two core activities of teaching and research. A number of teaching initiatives in the School have been bench marked as national best practice, and many of our staff have received national awards for excellence in teaching. The School is committed to providing our students with a rich learning experience that lays the foundations for a range of career options. Applied Psychology has many leading researchers with international reputations, who contribute to a stimulating learning environment at the cutting edge of our field.
Applied psychology is the use of psychological principles and theories to overcome problems in real life situations.
These modules provide foundation knowledge for the Qualification - Proficiency Award 4 in Applied Psychology.
- Industry Project BIP000
- Industrial Psychology BPS103
- Introduction To Psychology BPS101
- Marketing Psychology BPS107
- Research Project I BGN102
- Careers Counselling BPS202
- Counselling Techniques BPS206
- Project Management BBS201
- Research Project II BGN201
- Life Coaching BPS305
- Professional Practice For Consultants BBS301
- Technical Writing (Advanced) BWR301
In addition to the core modules, students study any 13 of the following 19 modules.
- Counselling Skills I BPS109
- Counselling Skills II BPS110
- Ecommerce BIT100
- Educational Psychology BPS105
- Freelance Writing BWR102
- Motivation VBS111
- Personnel Management VBS107
- Sales Skills VBS108
- Sports Psychology BPS106
- Stress Management VPS100
- Advertising & Promoting BBS202
- Aged Care BPS212
- Conflict Management BPS201
- Developmental Psychology BPS210
- Entrepreneurship BBS204
- Abnormal Psychology BPS307
- Criminal Psychology BPS309
- Psychological Assessment I BPS308
- Psychopharmacology (Drugs and Psychology) BPS302
Note that each module in the Qualification - Proficiency Award 4 in Applied Psychology is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
Want more information on this course? Request your free course information pack today!