Proficiency Award 1 in Natural Health
Proficiency Award 1 In Natural Health BSC001
An excellent for people looking to enter into a career in Natural Therapies, Health Support Services or Alternative and Complementary Medicine.
Study this alone, or as a foundation course for higher qualifications.
If you decide to study the Proficiency Award 1 on its own you will be awarded this qualification by Learning Cloud and your qualification will be internationally accredited through the IARC.
Core Modules These modules provide foundation knowledge for the Proficiency Award 1 In Natural Health.
- Biochemistry I (Animal and Human) BSC103
- Cell Biology BSC110
- Counselling Skills I BPS109
- Human Anatomy & Physiology (Human Biology 1A) BSC101
- Human Nutrition 1 BRE102
- Introduction To Psychology BPS101
- Biochemistry II (Plant & Animal) BSC203
- Human Nutrition II BRE202
- Biochemistry III (Plant Processes) BSC302
- Human Nutrition III BRE302
Request your free info pack today!
Note that each module in the Proficiency Award 1 In Natural Health is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.