Specialist Award in Environmental Management
Specialist Award In Environmental Management VEN001
A qualification designed to boost or renew your career; and open new opportunities for your professional development.
You must complete three modules and a 200 hour Workplace Project. The modules must be related with each other and must be approved by our academic department. Choose from the wide selection of environmental, sciences, IT, business, horticulture or other subjects available with us.
You want to select subjects that complement your career and that you have not studied before. When (or before) you enrol, our academic department will discuss your options and help you choose the best combination for you to succesfully attain your goals.
This is sometimes satisfied by a letter of reference from an employer or professional colleague. Alternatively, you may satisfy it through a research project or providing proof of attendance at industry meetings such as conferences and trade shows.
Core Modules: These modules provide foundation knowledge for the Specialist Award In Environmental Management.
- Industry Project BIP000
- Industry Project II BIP001
Elective Modules: In addition to the core modules, students study any 3 of the following 10 modules.
- Alternative Energy VSS102
- Ecotour Management BTR101
- Nature Park Management I BEN120
- Conservation and Environmental Management BEN201
- Environmental Waste Management BEN202
- Healthy Buildings I (Building Construction & Health) BSS200
- Wildlife Conservation BEN206
- Wildlife Management BEN205
- Healthy Buildings II (Building Environment & Health) BSS300
- Water Conservation And Management BEN302
Note that each module in the Specialist Award In Environmental Management is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
For more information request your free info pack today!