Proficiency Award 2 in Media
Proficiency Award 2 In Media VPH003
If you are interested in this course, please request your free course information pack by completing the form to the right of screen.
This course is designed as a basis for a career in either electronic or print media / publishing.
The course aims to provide the necessary skills to work in a publishing organisation.
Research has shown that graduates with broad based knowledge such as this have enhanced career prospects.
This course sets you on a path that could take you in any direction you hope to go in the world of media, locally, nationally or internationally.
These modules provide foundation knowledge for the Proficiency Award 2 In Media.
- Industry Project BIP000
- Editing I (Editing and Proofreading) BWR106
- Freelance Writing BWR102
- Html (Writing a Website) VIT102
- Introduction To Photography BPH100
- Photographic Practice BPH101
- Publishing I BWR107
- Research Project I BGN102
- Advanced Freelance Writing BWR201
- Advertising and Promotions BBS202
- Photographic Technology BPH201
- Photoshop CS - Beginner To Medium Level VIT202
- Publishing II BWR202
In addition to the core modules, students study any 2 of the following 14 modules.
- Childrens Writing BWR104
- E Commerce BIT100
- Flash CS BIT102
- Photographing People BPH102
- Visual Basic.Net BIT101
- Workshop I BGN103
- ASP.NET BIT200
- Journalism Practice I BWR203
- Photographic Lighting BPH204
- Editing II BWR302
- Editing Practice BWR305
- Photojournalism Practice I BPH302
- Publishing III BWR303
- Technical Writing (Advanced) BWR301
Note that each module in the Proficiency Award 2 In Media is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
For more information on this course, please request your free course information pack.