Child Development Certificate
Child Development Certificate VRE002
Learn how children learn and develop, and train for skills that can be valuable in getting a job to work with children.
- Course Duration: 600 hours
- Recognition: Internationally accredited certificate by IARC
- Assessment: 58 assignments and 6 exams
Build an understanding of the way children develop intellectually and physically, and discover how you can help facilitate proper care and development of children. This course lays an extremely sound foundation for understanding children, builds your awareness of the diversity of children's services you may get involved with, and starts you on a path to networking with the industry.
This is a valuable training opportunity for anyone who is passionate about working with children.
Core Modules: These modules provide foundation knowledge for the Child Development Certificate.
- Child Psychology BPS104
- Play Leadership VRE101
- Playground Design BHT216
- Children's Nutrition BRE304
Elective Modules: In addition to the core modules, students study any 2 of the following 4 modules.
- Childrens Writing BWR104
- Introduction To Psychology BPS101
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health BPS214
- Developmental, Learning and Behavioural Disorders in Children and Adolescents BPS215
Note that each module in the Child Development Certificate is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
Request your free info pack today!