Certificate in Information Technology
Certificate In Information Technology VIT003
A broad foundation course for anyone seeking entry into a career with computers. It is also a good course for people looking to complement their existing careers with IT knowledge.
No previous IT experience is required to undertake this course.
These modules provide foundation knowledge for the Certificate In Information Technology.
• Computer Operations (Computer Studies II) VIT101
• E Commerce BIT100
• Html (Writing a Website) VIT102
• Computer Servicing I VIT203
In addition to the core modules, students study any 2 of the following 9 modules.
• Flash CS BIT102
• Visual Basic.Net BIT101
• ASP.NET BIT200
• Computer Servicing II VIT204
• Computer Servicing III VIT205
• Information Security BIT203
• Internet Marketing BIT204
• Photoshop CS - Beginner To Medium Level VIT202
• SQL For The Web BIT201
Note that each module in the Certificate In Information Technology is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
Please request your free course information pack today.