Specialist Award in Nutrition
Specialist Award In Nutrition
It provides an opportunity for you to expand or deepen your knowledge, and improve your career possibilities.
This is easy learning in many ways:
- Start any time of the year
- Take as long as you wish to study
- Choose to study aspects of nutrition that are of relevance to you.
- Access tutor support whenever needed, and via email or phone, from wherever you want.
A qualification designed as professional development for anyone working in the health or food industries.
Core Modules: These modules provide foundation knowledge for the Specialist Award In Nutrition.
- Industry Project BIP000
- Industry Project II BIP001
Elective Modules: In addition to the core modules, students study any 3 of the following 7 modules.
- Human Nutrition 1 BRE102
- Human Nutrition II BRE202
- Nutrition for Weight Loss BRE210
- Therapeutic Nutrition BRE211
- Children's Nutrition BRE304
- Human Nutrition III BRE302
- Sports Nutrition BRE303
Note that each module in the Specialist Award In Nutrition is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
Request your free info pack today!