Recreation Leadership VRE100
A recreation leader is a facilitator, who enables and encourages recreational activities. This is an important job, and one that requires a high degree of skill that comes through not only study, but also experience.
There are 7 lessons in this course:
1.Introduction to Leadership
6.Systematic and Lateral Thinking.
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading
This is a 100hr course - study at your own pace!
Aims for learning:
• Describe the nature and scope of leadership.
• Determine the qualities which are required in a leader, in different leadership situations, including the workplace, recreation industries and developmental applications.
• Manage interpersonal relationships in support of effective leadership.
• Communication leadership messages effectively to those you lead.
• Explain methods that may be used for effective team building by a leader.
• Select appropriate thought processes to follow in order to deal with different leadership problems.
• Lead teams through innovative and creative processes
For more information on this course, please request your free course information pack.