Recreation Management - Financial and Clerical
Finance Controller, Financial Manager for Leisure Industry, Distance Learning, training
Managing finance is a big part of managing any leisure service organisation. This course is relevant to anyone wanting to work or already working in management of any typeof leisure industry facility, organisation or service.
There are 8 lessons in this course:
- Financial Analysis
- Budget Control
- Legal Requirements
- Funding Opportunities
- Workplace Communications
- Managing Documents
- Managing a Resource Library
- Managing Information Technology
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
- Analyse financial records.
- Control a budget for a recreation service or production of a recreation product
- Meet legal reporting requirements in relation to financial management.
- Develop funding opportunities for recreation organisations
- Liaise with senior management, in a recreation industry workplace
- Manage documents in a recreation industry workplace
- Establish a library resource collection for a recreation workplace
- Manage information technology requirements in a recreation workplace.
For more information on this course, please request your free course information pack.