- Get a grip on Marketing basics
- Learn to improve sales results
- Make yourself valuable to employers, improve your own business success, lay a foundation for more advanced studies.
This course is designed as a program to understand the marketing world; then developing skills in marketing.
- ATTRACTING CUSTOMERS
- PERSUADING THEM TO BUY
- KEEPING CUSTOMERS SATISFIED (so they come back!)
Throughout this course emphasis is placed on profitability and efficiency!
There are 10 lessons in this course:
- Marketing and the Business
- What is marketing, and its significance
- Considering alternative approaches to business & marketing
- Alternative enterprises (eg. goods or services based sole proprietor or partnership etc).
- Scope of Marketing Understanding basic economics (eg. supply & demand)
- The difference between the potential market
- Available market
- Target market
- Penetrated market for a product/service of your choice
- Different advertising approaches
- Controlling Growth,
- Improving Results in Business, etc
- Target Marketing
- Understanding the market place
- Stages that sellers move through in their approach to a market
- What is targeting
- Advantages of target marketing as compared to mass marketing and product-differentiated marketing
- The Marketing Mix and Managing the Marketing Effort
- Product, price, place, and promotion
- Affects and interactions between marketing and other operations of a business.
- Product Presentation and Packaging
- Importance of product knowledge
- Core, tangible and augmented products
- Differences in packaging & presentation for different products.
- Promotion Communication skills
- Shop Floor Layout
- Displaying Products
- Understanding Selling and Increasing Sales
- Sales Methods
- Publicity Marketing,
- Structuring an Advertisement or Promotion
- Advertising budgets, etc
- Product Pricing and Distribution Pricing
- Profitability Ratios
- Increasing Turnover, etc
- Customer Service Methods of assessing customer satisfaction
- Significance of Customer Service
- Different types of customers in the market place and how best to approach each
- Difference between selling, publicising, marketing and advertising, etc
- Market Research
- The research process
- What to research
- Developing and conducting a market research program
- Where to find useful statistics,
- Structures and Roles Business law
- Financial Management
- Business Structures
- Business terminology, etc.
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
- Discuss the role of marketing in different enterprises.
- Describe the scope of marketing in different enterprises.
- Define the target market for a product or service.
- Determine and manage an appropriate mix of marketing activities for a small enterprise or marketing campaign.
- Evaluate the presentation (including packaging) of a product or service.
- Determine an effective approach to promoting a product or service.
- Compare options for distribution and determine an appropriate price for a product or service.
- Evaluate customer service.
- Conduct relevant market research.
- Consider the impact of internal and external organisations (including legal authorities) upon the marketing activities of an enterprise.
Request your free info pack today!
If you are an Irish citizen you may be eligible to receive financial support, meaning you
can defer payment of your course fees. Additionally, if you are a resident of Ireland,
you may also be eligible to receive a student grant under the Student Grant Scheme
We live in a society where the pressures of daily living are high with financial
expenses, personal and work commitments, and mortgage and rental obligations.
Then there are the unexpected life challenges that also get thrown our way.
With this in mind the thought of taking on study can be daunting for most people.
Here at Learning Cloud we understand that life doesn’t run in a straight line it
has many ups and downs.
As an enrolled student at Learning Cloud, you are entitled to access a variety of
non-academic support services from the Student Services Unit. These supports are
designed to walk beside you throughout your studies they will assist you in life’s
ups and downs to provide you the best opportunity to successfully complete your
STUDENT SERVICES PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Careers Counselling Service
- General Counselling Service
- Disability Liaison Service
- Retention & Engagement Service
- Student Activities
- E Counselling
- Parent support
- Reasonable Adjustment Plan (RAP)
Call our student support today on 041 214 0000 or Email Faculty
Get more information
Want more information about financial and student support? Fill out the enquiry
form to the right and a study consultant will contact you with the details
How will this course advance my career?
Learning Cloud programs have been developed in response to industry demand
and are specifically designed to equip graduates with work-ready skills.
Each participant will be trained and assessed in theory and in practical tasks
and Real-world exercises are used throughout the program.
Studies prove, time and again, that college-educated workers earn more than those
with only a high school qualification. College graduates often enjoy additional
benefits, including greater job opportunities and promotions. Though the proof for
greater earning potential exists, some might wonder whether the cost of the
education warrants the overall expense in the long run.
College Graduate vs. Non-Graduate Earnings
The National Centre for Education Statistics (NCES) analyses employee earnings data
biennially, according to education level. Findings indicate that workers with a
qualification earn significantly more than those without. Since the mid-1980s,
education has played a large part in potential wages, with bachelor's degree holders
taking home an average of 66% more than those with only a high school diploma do.
While college-educated workers' wages have increased over the past two decades,
those with only a high school education have seen decreases in annual salaries in
the same time period (nces.ed.gov).
How else will I benefit from studying with Learning Cloud?
- Studying online or distance means you can study where you want
and at your own pace.
- Receive career-focused training with practical, hands-on learning.
- All course materials are provided and all digital platforms are
interactive, work on any device and designed to be fun.
- Recognition of Prior Learning or Skills Recognition may be available
for previous work experience, formal training or qualifications in this field.