|Qualification||Statement of Attainment|
|Payment Options||Upfront & Payment Plans|
|Delivery||Online & Correspondence|
This is a life changing online course that teaches management of the gut microbiome for superior wellbeing.
Learn to manage the gut microbiome for improved health outcomes, with practical strategies and approaches to health.
• recognise signs of dysbiosis - where the gut microbiome is not efficient or is out of balance.
• understand how the microbiome functions
• come up with strategies and approaches which can be implemented into a focused plan for improving health
• Describe how genetics influence the gut microbiome and how the use of metagenomics and metabolomics has enhanced our understanding of its functioning.
• Distinguish influencing factors on microbial colonies, which produce good or bad outcomes on human health.
• Explain how the gut can be managed to achieve good health, thus avoiding dysbiosis.
• Distinguish common diseases of the GI tract, the role of immunity in fighting gastrointestinal disease and advances in microbiome treatments of disease.
• Explain the effect diet and nutrition has on the gut microbiome.
• Explain the gut-brain axis and how it affects our mood, behaviour, and mental health.
• Analyse and combine theory with functional strategies to enhance microbiome diversity and abundance.
Gut microbiome management is for people who:
There are 8 lessons in this course:
Get your free information pack today!
If you are an Irish citizen you may be eligible to receive financial support, meaning you can defer payment of your course fees. Additionally, if you are a resident of Ireland, you may also be eligible to receive a student grant under the Student Grant SchemeStudent support
We live in a society where the pressures of daily living are high with financial expenses, personal and work commitments, and mortgage and rental obligations. Then there are the unexpected life challenges that also get thrown our way. With this in mind the thought of taking on study can be daunting for most people. Here at Learning Cloud we understand that life doesn’t run in a straight line it has many ups and downs.
As an enrolled student at Learning Cloud, you are entitled to access a variety of non-academic support services from the Student Services Unit. These supports are designed to walk beside you throughout your studies they will assist you in life’s ups and downs to provide you the best opportunity to successfully complete your chosen course.
STUDENT SERVICES PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
Call our student support today on 041 214 0000 or Email FacultyGet more information
Want more information about financial and student support? Fill out the enquiry form to the right and a study consultant will contact you with the details you need.
How will this course advance my career?
Learning Cloud programs have been developed in response to industry demand and are specifically designed to equip graduates with work-ready skills. Each participant will be trained and assessed in theory and in practical tasks and Real-world exercises are used throughout the program.
Studies prove, time and again, that college-educated workers earn more than those with only a high school qualification. College graduates often enjoy additional benefits, including greater job opportunities and promotions. Though the proof for greater earning potential exists, some might wonder whether the cost of the education warrants the overall expense in the long run.
College Graduate vs. Non-Graduate Earnings
The National Centre for Education Statistics (NCES) analyses employee earnings data biennially, according to education level. Findings indicate that workers with a qualification earn significantly more than those without. Since the mid-1980s, education has played a large part in potential wages, with bachelor's degree holders taking home an average of 66% more than those with only a high school diploma do. While college-educated workers' wages have increased over the past two decades, those with only a high school education have seen decreases in annual salaries in the same time period (nces.ed.gov).
How else will I benefit from studying with Learning Cloud?