Learning Cloud Ltd acknowledges that the privacy of your personal information, and the security of it with us is extremely important to us.
- You authorise Learning Cloud Limited to use, store or otherwise process any personal information, including but not limited to your name, postal address, email address and telephone number(s) which personally identifies you ("Personal Information") to enable us and our affiliates, to provide the information regarding services which are part of, described on, or available through, the website. We will not send your personal details to third party marketing companies.
- We may use your Personal Information to send you information about new products or services which we think may be of interest to you, unless you opt out by sending an e-mail to [email protected] stating that you would like to opt out of receiving such communications from us. Please be aware that our Partner Companies may be located in countries outside the EEA.
- We may transfer or disclose Personal Information, to our third party service providers, for the administration of the website and related business or if required to disclose such information by any applicable law, regulation or court order (including to third parties who process personal data on our behalf (such as Credit Reference Agencies), for the prevention of fraud or money laundering, and for the tracing of debtors). Such other parties may keep details of any searches they make about you.
- We may collect statistics, responses to questionnaires, traffic patterns and related site information and disclose such data to third parties for marketing, advertising or other promotional purposes but such data will not include any Personal Information. To enable us to monitor and improve our website, we gather and record on our servers certain information about you when you use it, including without limitation, the URL that you came from and go to and the parts of our website that you visit. Such information is primarily used to provide you with an enhanced online experience.
- We use our Students Information after enrolment for
- Technical support
- Billing and credit control
- Sales support
- Product upgrades and information
- Online products and services
- To comply with our reporting and other obligations to third party licensors (such as reporting to software suppliers the number and identity of software licenses we have issued as part of our products).
- You must at all times ensure that the Personal Information you provide is accurate and complete and all registration details (where applicable) shall contain your real name, address and other requested details. You will notify us of any changes to these as soon as you are able so that we can update our records.
- You have the right to apply to the Data Protection Officer for a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you and to have any inaccurate Personal Information about you corrected..
You can, at any time, opt out of receiving communications from us by sending an email to [email protected]